Saturday, August 29, 2009

RECENT PROJECTS


Hi - I've been accumulating projects recently, so I thought I'd put them all together in one post. I aim to update my blog at least weekly so that it doesn't take me soooo long to get everything on here in future! Included in this lot are projects made to sell at our Stampin'Up market stall (we're at the Kalamunda markets next Saturday so look for us if you are up there!), plus some invitation projects that me and Sam have been working on (we can supply custom made invitations and accessories for weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, birthdays - anything really!). If you have any questions on this you can send me an email through here and I'll pass your details onto Sam - Sam is in the process of setting up her own blog and once done I'll include her link on here. There are lots of other projects here, just random things made for the fun of it! Lots of owls as I just love the 'Owl Together Now' set from the main catalogue (I got a bit carried away!) but if you have any questions on the stamps used on other projects, just give me a shout. Thanks for looking, Lynne x




















































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Charmaine Black on August 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM said...

WOW! Lynne these are great, well done and thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us all. I'm so pleased to see you are blogging and showing your wonderful projects. Keep up the good work and good luck with the markets, lots of inky hugs from Char xx

Samantha Fisher said...

Hi Lynne, your blog is looking great!! glad to see your work is getting out there, it should not be hidden at home!! good luck with everything, I look forward to coming back again and again!! luv Sam x

 

MY CHERISHED CREATIONS Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Distributed by Deluxe Templates