Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stampin' Up! Slideshow


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Stampin' Up! Slideshow

I hope you enjoy looking at some of my creations. Most projects have been inspired in some way or another by things I've seen either on Split Coast Stampers or the SU Idea Book & Catalogue, both of which are fantastic resources for ideas. I can't remember specific sources but please feel free to let me know if you see one of your projects so that I can acknowledge your work. One specific project on this slideshow is a stationery holder which I produced at a meeting with my up-line Char, which in turn came from her up-line Makeesha - both are very talented ladies and I thank you both for your wonderful inspiration.

Thanks for looking.

Make a Smilebox slideshow

0 comments:

 

MY CHERISHED CREATIONS Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Distributed by Deluxe Templates